1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

North East OK FS/FT Updated Variety of Stuff!

Discussion in 'Ammo, Accessories, Etc.' started by Rez Exelon, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:02 PM.

1. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT Updated Variety of Stuff!

Zip Code: 74133

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 12345
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Notes

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Now updated to clean up my thread and add two more things. I have a variety of stuff taking up space that could use new homes. Prefer to sell as I just bought a round of new optics, but will entertain trade ideas of common caliber ammo, certain less common ammo types like .375H&H, 45-70, 22-250, .338 Lapua or 6.5 Grendel, glock/ar mags. Maybe some other stuff --- try me if you'd like.

Anyways, without further delay I present: The list.

1. Federal AE .224 Valkyrie 75gr. Have 3 boxes. $10 each or $25/3
    2. GONE Nikon 4x32
    3. Daisy Powerline 415 CO2 Repeater with BB's and CO2. Few shots fired, but I don't need it. $30 for the package or $15 for the Daisy only.
    4. Speer Gold Dot 180gr JHP in .40S&W. Have 12 boxes. $15/ea or make an offer on the lot.
    5. Box of Federal Premium .257 Roberts ammo - $15.
    6. Texan Cast Iron Press - Freshly updated, nice and smooth. Takes universal shell holders - $40
    7. RCBS JR3 Press - Little bit of wear on it, but fully functional. It's RCBS after all. $55.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.