1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City FS/FT Vintage Craftsman 8" table saw with accessories

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by RickN, Nov 4, 2019.

1. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT Vintage Craftsman 8" table saw with accessories

Zip Code: 73003

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $100
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: What you got?

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Wife says she might be open to trades. A smaller scroll saw for crafts, or what ever. A gas range would work too.

Do not really want to sell but we have medical bills to pay. This was my wife's, father's table saw. He made a lot of furniture and other items with it including the bedroom set we use and this funky old desk I am working from.

Has not been used in at least 25 years so will probably need the belt replaced. That said the motor runs strong and everything seems to work. Motor is dated 1954.

8 inch table saw mounted on a home made stand. I did add to the bottom and added wheels. Includes other blades, spacers, etc that you can see in the photos. Saw has been cleaned up a little since these photos were taken.

These list for $225 to $600 on Ebay and elsewhere. $100 OBO and must be picked up at our home in N Edmond. Bring a friend to help load because he built the base solid and I can not lift.

View attachment 145369 View attachment 145370 View attachment 145371 View attachment 145372
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.