1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City FS NFA ITEM: SWD / Cobray .380 Suppressor, Era appropiate for Mac 11a1

Discussion in 'Ammo, Accessories, Etc.' started by Nanotech9, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:47 PM.

Tags:
  1. Nanotech9

Nanotech9 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS NFA ITEM: SWD / Cobray .380 Suppressor, Era appropiate for Mac 11a1

Zip Code: 73160

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 150

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Original .380 Suppressor for Mac 11 a1 Sub Machine Gun.

Produced by Cobray, registered by S.W.D. Inc. - originally packaged with the M11A1 in the pictures, but the gun sold previously.

This is a NFA item on a Form 4 in Oklahoma City. It will cost you $200 stamp and federal background check to transfer it. All NFA regulations apply.

$150 OBO in the OKC Metro area. - MAKE ME AN OFFER

Price is negotiable, location is not.

I have many years (member since 2006) of buying and selling on this forum - but i've been quiet the last three or so. Time to downsize because i'm planning on quitting my day-job and going on an adventure of a lifetime!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SUPPRESSOR ONLY. SMG (gun) has been sold. IMAGE FOR SIZE
    [​IMG]

SUPPRESSOR ONLY. SMG (gun) has been sold. IMAGE FOR SIZE
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.