1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North East OK FS Now Offering Military Branch Specific or public service Snap Covers on holsters

Discussion in 'Dealer Listings - Firearms & Accessories' started by jphillipw, Aug 11, 2017 at 3:09 PM.

Tags:
  1. jphillipw

jphillipw Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Now Offering Military Branch Specific or public service Snap Covers on holsters

Zip Code: 74066

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 10

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Now available from PCLeathers! Represent your affiliation with snaps made especially for Marines, Army, Police, Firefighters, Breast Cancer Awareness, and more! Just pick the snap you want from the item called “Premium Snap Cover” and add it to your order! I’ll incorporate it into your holster when I make it. If you item has multiple snaps and you only order one premium snap, please be sure to tell me which snap you want to be premium, or I’ll choose the most visible snap for it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/550400...r-add-on-for-purchases?ref=shop_home_active_1

Below is an example of the Gadsden Flag snap.

As always, don't forget your 10% off coupon, OKSHOOTERS10.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.