• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City FS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OO BUCKSHOT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sub Category
Ammunition
Sale Price
1.50$
Caliber
12 ga 2 3/4
Item Name: EMERGENCY SUNDAY TAX SALE..........OO BUCKSHOT ,, okc

Zip Code: 73112

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1 $$Caliber: 12 ga 2 3/4

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: i have some Fiocchi 00 buckshot FS ....1250 fps,this is a standard load, it should cycle most semi-auto's ,but u never know, if u have a semi-auto that wont cycle w 1150fps low recoil ammo, u could try some of this , before going to the magnum at 1350fps,,, 2 3/4 chamber,,,comes in the 25 round boxs,its light blue plastic ,almost see through and marked with info,u can always see that its buckshot,no guessing what it is,1$ a round,,i have 8 boxs so if someone wants it all, thats 200 rounds 200$,, think of this way, instead of sending your money to a big wholesaler who doesnt need your money ,, let me have it ,keep the money in OK and help out someone who needs it,,near nw 36 and portland right off I-44, easy to find, no dead end streets,,thanks..PROPERTY TAX SALE I MUST RAISE 850 $$$ and pay them monday morn or loose my house in the tax sale mon late afternoon

Pictures:
aa-bbb-jpg.170046

aa-bbbbb-jpg.170047

aaa-b-jpg.170048

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom