1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North East OK FS PRICE DROP: 2014 Mustang GT Premium California Special

Discussion in 'Vehicles & Equipment' started by Buzz70, May 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Buzz70

Buzz70 Sharpshooter

Item Name: FS 2014 Mustang GT Premium California Special

Zip Code: 74055

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 20,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale 2014 Mustang GT Premium California Special. Owned by responsible adult, never tracked, never raced or abused. This car is in excellent shape inside and out. Sterling Gray color, paint is in immaculate condition, still beads water like brand new, with black leather/suede interior and contrasting stitching. 6 speed manual transmission. Installed Barton short throw shifter and Roush axle-back exhaust. The car sounds awesome and absolutely no drone whatsoever. Have original shifter and exhaust that will come with the car. Tires are like new all the way around. Comes with 2 original keys/FOBs. Only 43,200 miles; will continue to rise as it’s my daily driver. This car had one recall for airbags, both driver and passenger were replaced by dealership. Asking $20,500.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    MilitantBEEMER and bigred1 like this.
  2. Buzz70

Buzz70 Sharpshooter

Price Drop: Apparently I was a little overzealous with my original asking price. I've adjusted accordingly.