• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK FS Richly blued Smith & Wesson Model 10-5 revolver from the Dr. C. J. Fuller Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sale Price
485$
Caliber
.38 Special
Item Name: FS Richly blued Smith & Wesson Model 10-5 revolver from the Dr. C. J. Fuller Collection

Zip Code: 74501

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 485

Caliber: .38 Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The gun featured here is one of the premier Smith & Wesson revolvers that were sold from the famous Dr. C. J. Fuller Collection.

This is an early 1969 Smith & Wesson Model 10-5 .38 Special M&P (Military & Police) six-shot shot revolver. It has a square butt richly blued original finish K frame with a 4” tapered and pinned barrel. Dark rich S&W checkered walnut square-butt Magna grips with S&W medallions and serial numbers that match the frame complement this gorgeous gun.

Before you go any further, please verify that you meet the following conditions and are willing and able to provide verifiable contact information in your initial correspondence.

I have received many inquiries, some offers, and a couple of "I'll take it" emails from folks who did not meet or were not able to verify the following criteria or weren't able to buy right now. This has prevented sales to legitimate would-be purchasers.

"Able to complete at this time a local face-to-face cash sale. Buyer must be at least 21, Oklahoma resident able to legally buy a firearm in Oklahoma, and must have a current valid Oklahoma issued picture ID. No exceptions."

This revolver has a serrated ramp fixed front sight and a notched rear sight with the traditional sighting channel along the top of the gun. Very nice case hardened hammer and trigger with a clean and brilliantly shiny bore and cylinders.

This beautiful revolver has light and smooth show holster wear at the sides of the very tip of the muzzle. There are a very few light freckles on the grip straps and a handling mark at the right side of the top of the frame, but none of these time-expected items take away from the beauty or integrity of this S&W revolver.

While the stunning looks of this gun first attracted me to it, the buttery-smooth trigger and pin-point accuracy after firing it made this revolver the epitome of the marriage of form and function. I have fired 30 problem-free rounds of factory .38 Special 130 grain factory ammunition through it since I acquired it. While I have never had a bad shooting or feeling Smith & Wesson revolver, the Model 10 line has consistently provided the finest trigger pulls and shooting accuracy for me. As with all of the S&W revolvers I have had the pleasure to shoot, this one is fun and confidence-inspiring.

As mentioned above, the gun featured here is one of the premier Smith & Wesson revolvers that were sold from the famous Dr. C. J. Fuller Collection. While Dr. Fuller was a renowned collector, on rare occasions a few of the guns from the collection were taken out and fired. They were babied and immaculately maintained, but great pride was taken in the fact they also were fully functioning pieces of art. This revolver is so pretty it could be put away as a collector's item or displayed as a show piece and never fired again, yet functional and accurate enough to be used as a house or carry gun. Comes safely nested inside a new Bore Stores Silicone Treated Gun Storage rug.

"Able to complete at this time a local face-to-face cash sale. Buyer must be at least 21, Oklahoma resident able to legally buy a firearm in Oklahoma, and must have a current valid Oklahoma issued picture ID. No exceptions."

Please contact me for several additional pictures.

Pictures:
10-5-ls-jpg.61446

10-5-rs-jpg.61447

10-5-blue-ls-cyl-open-rear-jpg.61448

10-5-blue-ls-jpg.61449

10-5-blue-rs-jpg.61450

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom