1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City FS Ruger Collectors take a look! 1979 Super Blackhawk 44 As New in the box

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by 358norma, Dec 4, 2019.

1. 358norma

358norma Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Ruger Collectors take a look! 1979 Super Blackhawk 44 As New in the box

Zip Code: 73020

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $700.00

Caliber: 44 Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk 44mag, 7 1/2” barrel, made in 1979 still as new in the box! Never fired outside of the factory. In the matching red and black factory box with all the paperwork it came with. You don’t see these much still new. Bought it and just can’t make myself shoot it, it’s just too nice. I don’t want to keep something I don’t want to shoot. If you're looking for something like this, you won’t be disappointed. Best contact is by text to (405)seven, six, one-6111. Not looking for much in trade, really needing to trade for cash, but you never know. Not interested in anything other than unusual gun stuff.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. Nomad1324

Nomad1324 Marksman

Rating
    100%
    I got a used new model super Blackhawk 44 with cash if your interested. This way you can shoot it lol

3. 358norma

358norma Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    PM set your way Nomad.