1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

South West OK FS Ruger Mini-30 7.62x39 Magazines 20 Rounds

Discussion in 'Ammo, Accessories, Etc.' started by OK Corgi Rancher, May 21, 2020 at 9:59 PM.

Tags:
  1. OK Corgi Rancher

OK Corgi Rancher Marksman

Supporter
    Item Name: FS Ruger Mini-30 7.62x39 Magazines 20 Rounds

Zip Code: 73560

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $30.00

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 3, new in package, factory original Ruger Mini-30 magazines. 20 rounds.

I also have 2 additional Mini-30 mags that are not packaged. They're in NEW condition and I don't think they've ever been used.

$30 each. Buy all 5 for $135.

I know I'm new here but I've been active on the Colorado AR forum for years with over 100 positive feedback comments.

I'd prefer a FTF but understand that's unlikely given my location.

I'd be willing to ship (even though I chose not to include that option) if you're willing to pre-pay and pay the freight for postage. I can do cash, money order or Zelle.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.