1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Oklahoma City FS S&A Bocote Magwell Double Diamond 1911 Grips

Discussion in 'Ammo, Accessories, Etc.' started by coolhandluke, May 21, 2020 at 7:39 AM.

Tags:
  1. coolhandluke

coolhandluke Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS S&A Bocote Magwell Double Diamond 1911 Grips

Zip Code: 73099

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 40.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale: Smith and Alexander Bocote double diamond magwell grips. Standard profile, not cut for ambi-safety.

I handpicked these grips, installed them on my Valor for a few days and ended up replacing with a set of Colobolo grips from Woodcaliber. Grips were installed, but not used and honestly fit better than the Woodcaliber grips that replaced them. I'm just partial to Cocobolo.

Asking $40 FTF in OKC area and I'll also throw in a new set of blued hex screws.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.