1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North West OK FS SAVAGE 111 338 Lapua Package

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by PanhandleGlocker, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:33 PM.

Tags:
  1. PanhandleGlocker

PanhandleGlocker Sharpshooter

Item Name: FS SAVAGE 111 338 Lapua Package

Zip Code: 73942

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $1600

Caliber: 338 Lapua

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale my Savage 111 .338 Lapua. Round count is about 12. Never been shot with this scope on it though. I mounted a brand new Gen 2 FFP Vortex Viper PST 5-25x50 on it with Vortex Precision Matched Rings. Never got around to sighting it in. It comes with 38 Rounds of Sellier & Bellot and 40 rounds of IMI. Both are 250 grain bullets. I have the box to the scope still. Just trying to pay some debt off, I’m asking $1600 or best offer. Hit me up guys. Very motivated to sell. I’m in Guymon but could meet in Woodward, maybe a little farther. Pics attached. Thanks for looking. PM with questions. I’m willing to take scope off and drop the price and just sell the rifle and ammo. Just PM me.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.