1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North East OK FS Savage Model 11 Hog Hunter With Choate Tactical Stock

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by OSU Bowhunter, May 18, 2018 at 5:55 AM.

Tags:
  1. OSU Bowhunter

OSU Bowhunter Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Savage Model 11 Hog Hunter With Choate Tactical Stock

Zip Code: 74429

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $825

Caliber: 308 win

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Savage Mode 11 Hog Hunter chambered in 308Win. 20” threaded barrel. Replaced factory stock with Choate Tactical stock. Installed Evolution Gun Works 20moa rail with Burris low rings, butler creek caps, and SWFA SS 10x42. Have fired 31 rounds of Perfecta 147gr and 13 rounds of Winchester Super X. Gun shoots great, only reason I’m selling is my brother builds rifle stocks for 700 pattern rifles so I am selling to fund a 700 so I can run his stock.

Will come with the following ammo.
    9 rounds Perfecta 147gr FMJ
    7 rounds Winchester Super X 150gr power point.
    20 rounds American Eagle 150gr FMJBT
    20 rounds Barnes Precision Match 175gr OTM BT
    20 rounds TulAmmo 165gr SP
    20 rounds TulAmmo 150gr FMJ

I have $1100 invested not including the ammo. I’ll take $825 for everything listed above. Will sell without scope and rings for $575. Bipod not included. I have the factory stock if the buyer is interested. Would be interested in trading towards an optic. Looking for a an optic to get started with in PRS type shooting such as Bushnell DMRii, Vortex Razor, Burris XTRII.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.