1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City FS Silencerco Octane 45 Suppressor NIB

Discussion in 'Dealer Listings - Firearms & Accessories' started by okiearmory, Dec 7, 2018 at 10:41 AM.

1. okiearmory

okiearmory Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Silencerco Octane 45 Suppressor NIB

Zip Code: 74868

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 525

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a new in the box Silencerco Octane 45 suppressor for sale. It does not come with any mounts/pistons but I can get them they are around $70 each give or take. Below is more info on this suppressor. I persoanlly shoot an Octane 45 and love it. I managed to get a couple on sale and this is a very good deal. $525.00 with sales tax. I am located in Seminole. NFA wait times have come down some. Expect around 6-8 months for your paperwork to be approved. 405-444-1231

Not only does the SilencerCo Octane 45 HD perform exceptionally well on handguns, submachine guns, and subsonic rifles, it is also user serviceable. Innovative, high-strength, CTA (Click Together Assembly) baffles allow the silencer to be dissembled with ease for cleaning and maintenance. The SilencerCo Octane 45 HD features a modular mounting system, allowing transfer between hosts with a wide variety of pistons available. Although it is a multi-caliber centerfire pistol silencer, the SilencerCo Octane HD can also be used with subsonic 300 Blackout rifle ammunition.

FEATURES

12.1 ounces
    • 8.5” long
    • 1.37 diameter
    • 130.4 dB (9mm). 130.6 dB (.40), 132.0 dB (,45)
    • Full auto rated
    • User serviceable

WHAT’S INCLUDED
    • Suppressor pouch
    • User manual

COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.