1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Oklahoma City FS STI Tactical 2011 9mm

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by oubeta, May 23, 2020 at 7:56 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oubeta

oubeta Sharpshooter

Special Hen
    Item Name: FS STI Tactical 2011 9mm

Zip Code: 73003

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $1925.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: STI Tactical 2011 9mm

Gun has been carried, but hasn't been shot much. Has around 750 rounds through it. I shot PRS for a few years and we had to carry a pistol for the 1-2 pistol stages we had each match. Has holster wear. Runs 100% and it one of the most accurate pistols I've shot. Butter smooth and trigger is perfect. Shoots ragged hole groups if you do your part. Never had any failures with this gun. I guess some 1911's can run 100% :)
    Perfect competition gun.
    3 Mags, I forget what mm they are. I believe they hold 16-20rounds. Comes with custom holster also. HEINIE blacked out sights.

Link to a new one.

https://www.lockharttactical.com/product/product/8565181-sti-tactical-ds-4-0/category_pathway-875

I don't check PM's often. Email is the best way to contact me.
    sniper762ATmeadowsoilDOTnet

NO TRADES

GOD BLESS

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.