1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City FS Taurus PT92AF and 85UL

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by JJ Hiryuu, Sep 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. JJ Hiryuu

JJ Hiryuu Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Taurus PT92AF and 85UL

Zip Code: 73135

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 200, 300

Caliber: 9x19mm, .38 Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *Taurus 85 is SOLD* need to clear out a few things for new projects so I've got a pair of Tauruses...Taurii? I'm looking to sell.

*SOLD*Model 85 Ultra-lite 5 shot .38 special with a Hogue rubber grip. This was a carry gun of mine for a while but it's been living in the safe for quite a while now. Minor finish wear, front sight blade painted orange. $200

*Still available* PT92 AF 9mm, wood grips. This is the original model before they added a decocker function to the frame mounted safety. Nicer finish than the current models I think. Classy Beretta looks but with the safety where it's supposed to be. Very minor finish wear, some minor dings in the wood grips, worn orange and white paint on the front sight blade. This one includes one original 15 round magazine and (2) MecGar PT92 15 round magazines. $300

Must be able to meet in the OKC local area, preferably the H&H range parking lot as that's easiest typically. If you buy both you are legally obligated to get a shoulder rig for the PT92, an ankle rig for the 85, learn a few Portuguese phrases and pretend you are a Brazilian vice cop busting drug rings. I'll probably knock a couple bucks off too.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019 at 4:01 PM
    Free Trapper and MilitantBEEMER like this.
  2. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Marksman

Rating
    100%
    Nice package deal. Wish you were in Tulsa. GLWS should sell quickly.