• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK FS Thompson Center TCR 83/87 Collection Barrels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKS 33x68

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Item Name: ( Lock this Ad) FS Thompson Center TCR 83/87 Collection Barrels

Zip Code: 74445-2818

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300 to $600

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Fellows I am new to the forum just found it today but have been a member of Gray Beard outdoors both the old and new and now the Reloaded site again. I am a Korean war vet USAF. Ok now what I have to sell I have a large collection of Thompson center TCR 83/ 87 barrels and at my age I wont to down size I wont waist time posting pictures I can meet anyone who is a serious buyer in Shawnee to see the actual item. Most of the barrels are scoped with Bushnell scopes 3x9x40. some with steel dove tail bases and some with Weaver bases
Calibers I wish to sell are as follows 22-250, 243,257 Roberts custom shop barrel as new with box 25-06 custom shop, 270 winchester,7mm Remington mag, 308 Winchester takes the small Base ammo not regular 308, 300 Win Mag, SSK 38-55 heavy conture takes shotgun for end SSK 45-70 custom shop heavy takes shotgun for end and a 22 inch 12 Gage smooth bore slug barrel with iron sights and scope base also have 2 TC Renegade black powder rifles and a TC Triump 209x50 Black powder as new in box with papers Also have an Encore Blue 209x50 old style the one that takes a 7/16 socket to remove breach plug barrel with composet for end (257 Roberts Barrel has sold)
I am interested in your TCR barrels. Specifically the 25-06; 300 win Mag.; SSK 38-55 and 45-70.

Deaconllb

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in your TCR barrels. Specifically the 25-06; 300 win Mag.; SSK 38-55 and 45-70.
Thanks for your interest in the TCR barrels first off all the barrels take the shotgun forend except the 300 win mag it takes the regular forend The 300 win mag barrel still has the pin in the locking lug so it can only be used in a mag frame or you can do what a lot of owners do and remove the pin that would be up to you. Now as to price the 25-06 barrel is 400.00 the 300 win mag barrel is 300.00 the 35-55 barrel is 500.00 and the 45-70 is also 500.00 Price is cash and price is firm I am not available Saturdays where are you located.
Deaconllb

MKS 33x68

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AAcHTtfRyg71XHLp_DR9zUlo706yLAETAd3mPgEQmVqC2I4L=s40-p-mo

Michael K Smith <[email protected]>​

Sun, 2 Jul, 21:08 (10 hours ago)

to Oklahoma

Hello Deaconllb;
I am interested in the 25-06 and the 300 win mag at your price. No problem with the fore end or the magnum action needed for the 300 Win Mag. I have a collection of my own and have all the necessary accessories.
I live in Cheyenne Wyoming. That said, I understand you want to make a face to face transaction. My wife lived in Davenport Oklahoma when she was young so I know where you're located. We've made trips to Davenport for reunions for my wife.
Would you consider taking a deposit and holding the barrels until I can make a trip down to Oklahoma to pick them up? That would probably be in later part of August. I work gun shows in Wyoming selling damascus Knives. I'm 68 years old and have owned Thompson Center TCRs since the 80s. I used to have an FFL and sold them as part of my inventory and collected a few actions and about a dozen barrels back then. I didn't keep the better barrels thinking Thompson Center would have them available for many years. That didn't turn out. If I understood your thread correctly you had a .257 Roberts barrel? Did you sell that off yet? I might find enough money for that as well if it's available as I own a Custom Mauser Rifle in .257 Roberts Ackley Improved. Please let me know if we can make the needed arrangements.
Best Regards
Michael K Smith

Latest posts

Top Bottom