1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City FS Wooden Flags

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by NightShade, Dec 2, 2019.

1. NightShade

NightShade Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Wooden Flags

Zip Code: 73044

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 50.00 Each
    Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a couple flags done and available. I have the stencil for "We the People" (approx 16 inches long) on it's way and also have some others that I can add a few logo's on with if that is desired. The logo's are all approx 5X7 for the plastic section and the logo will be smaller than that so a couple can be put on. I will be in OKC on Saturday so if someone would like to pick one up then let me know.

Approx Dimensions are 36X19.5 inches. The boards are about 3/4 of an inch thick and total thickness is about 1.5 inches. The back has 3 vertical boards that can be used to mount. I am leaving the mounting options up to the purchaser.

View attachment 147668

I am asking 50.00 each and would prefer face to face but if you want them shipped shipping will be on your dime. I will be making more up over the next couple weeks as well so if there is something you would like let me know.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

okieshooter777 likes this.
  2. NightShade

NightShade Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Only have one left now. At this point in time since there is very little interest I have not made any more and I have one in the works that is already earmarked for a member. If you really do want one then let me know. Below is the one that I have left and available.

[​IMG]