1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North East OK FS WTS Preban Steyr Aug unfired and absolutely mint condition

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Rustytweezers, Dec 8, 2018 at 12:44 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rustytweezers

Rustytweezers Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    View attachment 127461 View attachment 127462 View attachment 127463 View attachment 127464 View attachment 127465 View attachment 127466 Item Name: WTS Pair of Steyr Augs unfired One Preban A1 one Anniversary. TRADES LISTED

Zip Code: 74114

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 7250

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?:
    Description—
    I’ve had this vacuum sealed since I got it from the original owner who never fired it. It’s shown with original target that has the test shots on it I’m assuming and all the preban magazines that come with it. And it’s in the Factory original preban box ! This is as nice as your gonna get . And it has all matching numbers obviously. Next is a NIB unfired STG77 Anniversary model the first 400 were a special run and serial numbered to 400. This is STG77181 and is a spitting image of the preban brother the A1. Even has the sought after Donut of Death 1.5x scope. Asking $2450 for the STG77 separate or $7250 shipped for Both insurance added in the shipping on your dime . Price is FIRM no haggling whatsoever. The AAC Blackout is only on for looks and is not included in the sale unless you buy it separate for $110 I’m pricing them where if they sell I don’t care and if it doesn’t well I don’t have to sell them no worries. I’ll entertain offers of Nib preban under folders 386 Polytech Legend+ a couple grand .must be complete nib with Everything . Also a Polytech 386 RPK nib complete would be considered . I’m located in Tulsa Ok 74114 If you want insurance which I recommend it’s up to you to add extra funds to the Total . Payment by certified bank check or postal money orders. Or Cash if FTF which is what I prefer. Thanks for looking.
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.