• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Fujikura 19s+ Fusion splicer with CT-30 Cleaver - Tulsa Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
2500$
Up for sale is a Fujikura 19s+ Fusion splicer with CT-30 Cleaver - Tulsa Area

I know it’s a long shot here on a gun forum but let’s try anyway. Maybe we have some telecom / IT people here.

OSA price is $2,500 CASH
That is what I can see the cheapest one sold for recently on eBay without the cleaver and with thousands of splices.

Would consider partial or full trades but keep your values reasonable. Smith 44MAG 3” or shorter, Commander length 1911, 327 fed mag / 32 H&R modern framed revolver. Maybe an AK………. Surprise me.

Less than 250 total splices (229 as of right now)
Like new condition
USA model originally purchased by me from CSC (an authorized dealer)

Can offer simple training for anyone who is really interested and wants to get into fiber optic cabling.

If you don’t need your own splicer but need this type of service let me know.

Thanks for looking-

IMG_7041.JPG

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Where were you 10 years ago? I coulda used this on a job and still made money. Now, I can't even see the fiber after it's stripped let alone the figure 8 polishing and terminating.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Where were you 10 years ago? I coulda used this on a job and still made money. Now, I can't even see the fiber after it's stripped let alone the figure 8 polishing and terminating.
Ha! Splicers have come way down in 10 years. This one 2 years ago would of set you back 5K and a little over 7K new. Lots of ways to terminate fiber but The better way is to not field polish anything and fusion splice factory made pigtails on. =)

IF you ever just need help let me know. I'm not getting out of the business. Just getting rid of a redundant machine.

Ty-

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Fiber splicing is exploding right now.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to get into a different profession.
I sell splicing trailers almost daily and can't keep up with the demand.
Central trailer sales? Been looking at those online. Sweetness. I think if a guy was wanting to do some of that remote splicing out in the field you could install a fold down cot and add a little fridge. You could make real good money

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Fiber splicing is exploding right now.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to get into a different profession.
I sell splicing trailers almost daily and can't keep up with the demand.
I see the AT&T splicing guys all over OKC. They have a good gig going. The pay is great and they work mostly in comfort. I have watched the process of fusion splicing and it's amazing. The optics and magnification involved is incredible.

You have to have knowledge and skills to do that job. Not just the splicing part but knowing which ones to splice. Years ago, we called a guy out from Arkansas to terminate and splice. He flew his C172 out to us, did the job, then flew home. Usually, it was the same day.
I have to point out we were always on an airport working when we called him. Chicago Ohare was where I met him.

Last edited:

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom