Full Auto Fun. 100 rnd mag dump and double hands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, now I know you guys and gals are going to go all "you shouldn't do that" on me but....

I needed to see what kind of muzzle climb I would get on a 100 round mag dump.
I'm thinking about helping someone with a wild hog problem and didn't know if I could hold it on target for a full 100 rounds.
fun stuff starts about 20 second into the video.

http://tinypic.com/m/hwbx2r/4

One of the guys I was shooting with brought an H&K MP5 out so I just had to put the MP5 under one arm and the Uzi under the other and go all "Die Hard" on it.

http://tinypic.com/m/hwbx3l/4

We burned up a bunch of ammo. I had 15 30 round Uzi mags when I got there. Don't know how many 223 we went thru, not to mention all the other stuff we were shooting. It was a good day.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm certainly not going to tell you "you shouldn't do that". That looked like a lot of fun. The mag dump out of the M16 looked pretty controlable.

You should have come shot with the FGST today. We had a great time too. Sanford shot something so powerful that it knocked him off of his feet (I will let him fill in the details). :wink2:

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm certainly not going to tell you "you shouldn't do that". That looked like a lot of fun. The mag dump out of the M16 looked pretty controlable.

You should have come shot with the FGST today. We had a great time too. Sanford shot something so powerful that it knocked him off of his feet (I will let him fill in the details). :wink2:

Were you guys out a Carey's?
I'm trying to get my garage clean enough for them to put in two new doors.
It is a ***** having to move my "stash" using a wheelbarrow!!!

Dave

Last edited:

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were you guys out a Kerry's?
I'm trying to get my garage clean enough for them to put in two new doors.
It is a ***** having to move my "stash" using a wheelbarrow!!!

Dave

Yes, we were out at Carey's.

If you have too much "stash" to move, I am sure we could find some guys to take some of that off your hands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom