Full-Auto Shoot Feb 4th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm planning on bringing chilli. If a few others want to bring some too that would be cool as heck to have a little chilli cookoff.

I'll bring chilli too, some styro foam bowls, and plastic spoons.

Does Heartland have a place to setup and put crock pots to keep the chilli warm? Do they sell drinks like bottle water?

So far I see 3 chilli chefs. Anymore?

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Full Auto shoot was GREAT FUN!!! A big thank you to Steve at Cold Hand Arms, Heartland Outdoors, and all the others that made this happen.

My day didn't go as planned, so I didn't get to make chili, but I did bring 7 dozen cookies which worked out well too.

I got to shoot 5 of the guns there:
M4 Suppressed Full Auto
MP5 9mm
Tommy Gun .45
BAR 30.06
M60 Belt Fed .308

Yes I grinned ear to ear after each one.

Thanks for the opportunity to get to shoot some full auto weapons for the first time.
Can't wait to get to do this again!

Here's a link to a video of me shooting the M60:

M60 Full Auto Shoot
http://s777.photobucket.com/albums/yy54/foghorn918/?action=view&current=M60005.mp4

smallscalepilot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time and met great people! Thanks to Steve from Cold Hand, the guys from Heartland, and all who brought the fun toys out.

Of all the weapons there, the MP40 Schmiezer (I'm sure I spelled it wrong) has o be my favorite, right next to the Glock.

I look forward to another shoot! maybe an outdoor environment with elbow room would be great too.

All in all, I think it was a success and I'll support it again!

:thanku:

Latest posts

Top Bottom