Full-Auto Shoot Feb 4th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time and met great people! Thanks to Steve from Cold Hand, the guys from Heartland, and all who brought the fun toys out.

Of all the weapons there, the MP40 Schmiezer (I'm sure I spelled it wrong) has o be my favorite, right next to the Glock.

I look forward to another shoot! maybe an outdoor environment with elbow room would be great too.

All in all, I think it was a success and I'll support it again!

:thanku:

The MP38 and later MP40 were often called "Schmeissers", but in all reality Hugo Schmeisser did not develop them. However, a lot of the MP38/40 design was based on Schmeisser's earlier MP18 and MP28 which is why they were often called "Schmeissers".

A good friend of mine has had an MP40 for years and I have put a lot of rounds thru it. It is one of the most comfortable and controlable SMG's I have ever shot.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very sorry I missed it. Had a child come down with the crud that day. I will definately support the next one if you are to hold it again. Me and my money will both be there!

I hope you do have another, I really looked forward to the last one.

uno

New to the site!
Reaction score
Everyone buy or bring 9mm brass case ammo and you can shoot my buddy's M11/9 that is shoots 30 rounds a second. Also your more than welcome to shoot my MAC10/45 with the Lage Kit on it. You'll want to shoot the 9mm, 30 rounds in a second is insane.

Latest posts

Top Bottom