Funny meet up yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, yesterday I had my second successful gun sale off the tulsa gun sales page. I met the buyer who was a big, burly man. I noticed part of his beard was dyed pink and his nails were painted bright red. I found this a little odd, but nice guy, didn't ghost me or Welch on our deal. Just thought it was funny and figured I would share. He also had a plush toy cow on his dash. :ugh2:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the dollar sign comes before the number in the United States, not after. I'm amazed at how many guys can't even get that right.

I have put it before and after and is I capitalized or not as in i went fishing.

Either way is correct and another one is the color Grey or is it Gray either is correct as far as my research.

I think the American language is butchered and to make matters worse we have grammar police that want to correct you.
Like they have nothing better to do.

I worked with one guy that was a pronunciation police.
He wanted to go to his desk and get the Webster off the desk and correct you all the time.

I got him on the sandwich Gyro.
He said Gee Roo I said / JIE-ROW
His version was wrong.. he cussed his Websters that day.

I talked with a person at a Greek restaurant and the pronunciation that foreigner used was just like gyroscope.
That is how he and his family had always said it.

Correct or not we all get to the point and it really does not matter in the grand scheme of things

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have put it before and after and is I capitalized or not as in i went fishing.

Either way is correct and another one is the color Grey or is it Gray either is correct as far as my research.

I think the American language is butchered and to make matters worse we have grammar police that want to correct you.
Like they have nothing better to do.

I worked with one guy that was a pronunciation police.
He wanted to go to his desk and get the Webster off the desk and correct you all the time.

I got him on the sandwich Gyro.
He said Gee Roo I said / JIE-ROW
His version was wrong.. he cussed his Websters that day.

I talked with a person at a Greek restaurant and the pronunciation that foreigner used was just like gyroscope.
That is how he and his family had always said it.

Correct or not we all get to the point and it really does not matter in the grand scheme of things
It is grAy in "A"merica and grEy in "E"ngland is the rule I always heard.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Neighbor is a big burly guy, occasionally has his toes and finger nails done in his Son's favorite colors in honor of his son who passed from cancer when he was 28.

I have other friends who have odd colored hair at times in honor of a friend or family member who has passed.

Never can tell what a person is trying to tell the world I guess.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, yesterday I had my second successful gun sale off the tulsa gun sales page. I met the buyer who was a big, burly man. I noticed part of his beard was dyed pink and his nails were painted bright red. I found this a little odd, but nice guy, didn't ghost me or Welch on our deal. Just thought it was funny and figured I would share. He also had a plush toy cow on his dash. :ugh2:
I'm hopin' his name wasn't "Rick" ... :lookaroun

:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom