Future Walmarts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back off a few minutes and try to imagine what things would be costing now if EVERYTHING was made in America, with current labor and material costs.
I am, and never have been, opposed competition, or a FREE market economy! That, and the rule of law, not men, is what is responsable for our great nation having the undisputed highest standard of living in all of human history, while many of our neighbor nations live in hopeless poverty, and squalor, except the POLITICALLY ELITE, of course!! Nations with free labor can not compete with nations with SLAVE LABOR, like cimmunist China and many other totaliterian nations, a simple fact! the WORLD buying these cheap, counterfit products not only PROMOTES SLAVE LABOR, but makes the Communist Parties that actually run these nation s, RICH AND POWERFUL! 60 years ago China couldn't even defeat Japan, rememebr, Now they are the undssputed number two economic, and military power on earth, with plans to become number one! Does that sound like a good idea to you? I hope their military equipment is as faulty, as everything they ship to us, don't you?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am, and never have been, opposed competition, or a FREE market economy! That, and the rule of law, not men, is what is responsable for our great nation having the undisputed highest standard of living in all of human history, while many of our neighbor nations live in hopeless poverty, and squalor, except the POLITICALLY ELITE, of course!! Nations with free labor can not compete with nations with SLAVE LABOR, like cimmunist China and many other totaliterian nations, a simple fact! the WORLD buying these cheap, counterfit products not only PROMOTES SLAVE LABOR, but makes the Communist Parties that actually run these nation s, RICH AND POWERFUL! 60 years ago China couldn't even defeat Japan, rememebr, Now they are the undssputed number two economic, and military power on earth, with plans to become number one! Does that sound like a good idea to you? I hope their military equipment is as faulty, as everything they ship to us, don't you?
You need a new avatar

1669691348008.png

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t frequent Walmart but I consider it one of the most dangerous places I could go. If I couldn’t CC there I wouldn’t go. It would take a metal detector tho. “CC”

Had a former customer of my business abducted and murdered from a Walmart parking lot in MWC.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t frequent Walmart but I consider it one of the most dangerous places I could go. If I couldn’t CC there I wouldn’t go. It would take a metal detector tho. “CC”

Had a former customer of my business abducted and murdered from a Walmart parking lot in MWC.
That's crazy!!

We just went last night because it is the closest place to get everything on our list in one stop. If we just need groceries, I FAR prefer Crest in OKC and really miss Reasor's in Tulsa. We didn't even make it down the first aisle without seeing a presumably homeless tweaker dancing in the middle of the lane to music no one else could hear.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back off a few minutes and try to imagine what things would be costing now if EVERYTHING was made in America, with current labor and material costs.ry.
You mean if we were in an honest economy, not based on reliance of foreign imports? I dream of this every day.

As for WM being dangerous - there are some in Tulsa that are little more than zoos.

The old one in Sapulpa is more like going to the hardware store. Demographics are everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom