Future Walmarts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is pretty much an "honest" economy. Society wants low prices, labor wants high wages. Can't have both. The economy is based on supply and demand, so as long as we demand low prices and high wages, manufacturing will continue to come from low wage countries. As much as we would like, we can't blame our current situation on government. Walmart, Amazon, etc.. have built successful businesses by answering the calls for product at low prices, and Walmart and Amazon have done a good job of providing employment for many individuals that would be on the unemployment rolls otherwise.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t frequent Walmart but I consider it one of the most dangerous places I could go. If I couldn’t CC there I wouldn’t go. It would take a metal detector tho. “CC”

Had a former customer of my business abducted and murdered from a Walmart parking lot in MWC.
If WE ever put a stop to these mass shooting, in schools, and other public places, done by SPOILED BRATS SEEKING ATTENTION, we the public will have to do it! Ask yourself how many takeover airliner hijackings there have been attempted since 9/11/2001? The answer is ZERO! Why is that, could it be, WOULD BE HIJACKERS KNOW, THAT NEVER AGAIN WILL PASSENGERS SET BY AND BE FLOWN INTO A BUILD?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t go into Walmart anymore. I have my stuff delivered to my house so it don’t matter. I don’t agree with alot of what Walmart does but they have some stuff that I need that others don’t have.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might not be crazy about Walmart, but here in Lawton, there are very few choices. Also, they have the best price for a full synthetic oil change. Depending on the item they are even cheaper than the commissary. Also since it is off post I can carry. :)

BTW nobody delivers to me in BFE.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering how many people ignore the "we kindly ask you to not open carry" signs at Walmart when they can concealed carry instead, i'm surprised they haven't already put up the no gun signs. Nothing says responsible like carry folks that can't or won't respect the rules.
I have never seen a sign at the wal mart in Mustang?
I haven't been to wall mart in several months though so there may be a sign now

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom