FYI on ammo and components

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a PSA on stuff I've seen the last few days...RMR bullets has bulk 55 gr .224 FMJ bullets in stock as of last night, I ordered 2k for $180 shipped, might try "rmrtarrant5" coupon code for 5% off...also noticed that Atwoods had some 223 ammo in their newest sale ad, it was 820 ct for $380, 62 gr M855...carry on

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're interested get on the 'notify list' at Target Sports for 1000 rounds of Speer Lawman 124 gr. TMJ......looks like they expect some in today or tomorrow and they are good about sending you a email when something comes in but you've got to act fast nowadays when you get the notice.

If the Speer isn't your cup of tea do a 'search' on their site and again just get on the 'notify list.....I've dealt with them several times and they are good to go.

Last edited:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're interested get on the 'notify list' at Target Sports for 1000 rounds of Speer Lawman 124 gr. TMJ for $279.80 shipped......looks like they expect some in today or tomorrow and they are good about sending you a email when something comes in but you've got to act fast nowadays when you get the notice.

If the Speer isn't your cup of tea do a 'search' on their site and again just get on the 'notify list.....I've dealt with them several times and they are good to go.

I buy from Target Sports quite a bit. I received this today.

Their membership has paid off very well for me. More so on the small batches I bought of this and that for testing, but also with the discount it gives as well.

Adjustments.jpg

spence

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're interested get on the 'notify list' at Target Sports for 1000 rounds of Speer Lawman 124 gr. TMJ for $279.80 shipped......looks like they expect some in today or tomorrow and they are good about sending you a email when something comes in but you've got to act fast nowadays when you get the notice.

That's on point with SG's prices. I keep sneaking finding just enough to keep shooting for a bit less than that. The LGS closer to Enid I bought up the last case of Tula at more than I wanted to pay a few weeks ago when brass cased 9mm went up to nigh 15 bucks a box. The other LGS closer to here was just a tick under .25/round out of the door for S&B today. I bought 750 rounds. Maybe I should have bought more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom