G&S Gunshows????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
We sell AR15 stuff mostly a few firearms and high end bags and components for reloading
You should come down and set up at the Ada Rifle & Pistol Club Gunshow in Ada Oct 6-7-2018. Tables are only 25.00 each 6' . Brian may cut you a deal on 10 tables maybe.
I do the armed security for them(Retired/Ex Police Officer) I stay in the building day and night.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should come down and set up at the Ada Rifle & Pistol Club Gunshow in Ada Oct 6-7-2018. Tables are only 25.00 each 6' . Brian may cut you a deal on 10 tables maybe.
I do the armed security for them(Retired/Ex Police Officer) I stay in the building day and night.
I setup at an ADA gun club show not too far back was pretty sad. low dealer turn out super low door count other than we got a couple good meals in town we lost on that show

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
I setup at an ADA gun club show not too far back was pretty sad. low dealer turn out super low door count other than we got a couple good meals in town we lost on that show
I understand, it's hit or miss anymore with gunshows, I know the last couple gunshows they had in Ada were pretty good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom