G&S Shawnee Gun Show????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been to the show in Shawnee and I feel like I’m being interrogated when I come in. I always get asked if I’m carrying concealed and I reply that I wouldn’t tell them if I was, and if I was, I’m not supposed to go around saying so in public. That would defeat the purpose of being concealed. The lady at the table usually gets bent out of shape about it and I halfway expect to be tackled and searched after I pay my money.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been to both and generally when I go to the one at Shawnee, I schedule a range day at BDC gun range. Anyone going and want to go to BDC after, let me know.

I might. Ifn I don't find what I'm looking for at the show, I'll probably just go to BDC and pick up a blue label gen5 Glock or maybe one of the gen4 "Summer Specials" from last year, if I'm gonna just go with basic black. Or, I might pick up a 19X...we'll see. :naughty:

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shawnee and Ada are usually the only two shows I attend. Maybe it's because they are close to me or maybe I just prefer their small, quaint environment.
I always make the Ada Gunshows put on by the Ada Rifle & Pistol Club at the Agriplex.
I always find some good buys there. Seems like the dealers at their shows are more willing to work with you on price within reason.
Great show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom