• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City G-Shock - G-Steel GST-B100D-1ACR - $220

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey OSA. I've got a full metal solar G-Shock that I acquired at the beginning of this year. I just really don't find myself wearing it. I liked the look of it so I picked it up, but have only worn it 5 or 6 times. I paid $440 for it, which is it's regular retail price. I'm selling it for $220. You can find these online for lower than retail, and since it's just sitting in a watch box not getting used, I figured if someone here is a G-Shock fan that I could give them a good deal on this one.

There's more features and functions than I could remember, so the following is a list of it's features from the website:
https://www.casio.com/us/watches/gshock/product.GST-B100D-1A/

10.JPG

9.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

8.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

The watch is located in Newcastle. I can meet within a reasonable distance. If anyone outside of the OKC/Moore/Norman area would like this watch, we can arrange for PayPal, or something similar and I will ship it to you for free.

Feel free to call or text as well - 405-517-1379

Thanks,
Adam

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Nice they make great watches only one i've worn for almost 40 years
You must have one of the really early ones. Think they came out in the US in 1983 if memory serves. The G-Shock collectors market would probably fight each other to get their hands on one of those older models.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You must have one of the really early ones. Think they came out in the US in 1983 if memory serves. The G-Shock collectors market would probably fight each other to get their hands on one of those older models.
that's about the time i got my first one.. so yea timeline is right!!

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
First time I saw a G-shock was when I went to military college in the mid eighties. Every swinging prior service dude had one, especially if they were sporting jump wings. I felt like such a schlub with my Viet Nam era manual wind Hamilton. There’s still too much stuff on a G for me to figure out. Get very far past a chronograph and I’m lost. An E6B is an incomprehensible marvel to me. 😖

Oh yeah, cool watch anyway. It’s kind of like the obelisk in 2001 and I’m one of the monkeys.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

You know… OSA…would…fight….itself….to…shock….anything…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom