• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City G17 with rattlesnake camo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Not to be that guy but I don't know how he was moving a Glock 19 in decent shape for $300 in today's climate without.... sticky fingers. I'm not saying it isn't possible. But that is a steep markdown for a pistol that holds value better than that. I assumed scam or boosted

Ogoun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Not to be that guy but I don't know how he was moving a Glock 19 in decent shape for $300 in today's climate without.... sticky fingers. I'm not saying it isn't possible. But that is a steep markdown for a pistol that holds value better than that. I assumed scam or boosted
Well you are being that guy. Not that it's anyone else's business, but the couple of firearms I purchased were in r o u g h condition. They'll make good projects. Anyways, it's sold, no need for anymore commentary as far as I'm concerned.

Which guns?
I'll dm you

Status
Not open for further replies.