G43 vs 26 experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is true to a certain extent. I can hit what Im aiming at like that but to get truly good groups at range with a pistol you have to focus on the front sight. Of course under stress you target fixate anyway and cant focus on the front sight. Thats why I went to an RMR.

Do your CCW with an RMR? And yes, if i am shooting at a paper target or do something more precise with my pistol i still close my left eye and probably have my tongue out trying to concentrate. It is then drill when shooting fast or from a holster or shooting steel is when i try to shoot with both eyes open and focus on target.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do your CCW with an RMR? And yes, if i am shooting at a paper target or do something more precise with my pistol i still close my left eye and probably have my tongue out trying to concentrate. It is then drill when shooting fast or from a holster or shooting steel is when i try to shoot with both eyes open and focus on target.

Yes sir I do. Its my main carry gun.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I tried for years to like the Glock 26 as a carry gun. Nothing really wrong with the gun, it just never fit me. Now the Glock 43 is another story. Small, light, accurate, revolver type capacity but with faster reload speed. I really, really like the little 43, and am thinking of getting a second one for dual carry. Maybe even getting a dual shoulder rig like the Galco Jack-ass rig. The 43 is more accurate than it should be, and can even make accurate shots all the way out to 50yds. Right now I carry my 43 in the BlackHawk A.R.G. IWB rig. along with my SW642 or LCP-II as a BUG.

Latest posts

Top Bottom