Gag gifts for Christmas.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone here does gag gifts? I have a long time friend that is a dimocrat and a brother in law that moved to California a decade ago that has officially reached snowflake status. I got them both a copy of this book. Other than chapter pages it is entirely blank. We will see how this goes.

IMG_20201123_160409.jpg
IMG_20201123_161406.jpg
IMG_20201123_161415.jpg

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's like "The Nothing Book" sold back in the 60's,,,
200 blank pages.

I love giving gag gifts but I have found they must be very personal to work well.

Aarond

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of romance novels from Walmart. Whatever has the most salacious title or over the top heaving bosom picture on the cover. I wrap them in old gun magazine pictures of AK’s and what not.

Also men’s bikini underwear can be funny when they open that.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a friends for Xmas one year and one of his daughters bought him a blow up doll. He played along and opened it and started blowing her up when the doorbell rang. I guess he didnt hear it but the wife answered the door and here comes in the preacher neighbor with a pie gift as my buddy is there blowing up his new side piece. He flung the partially inflated GF under the tree...I am not sure if the preacher saw it or not but it was hilarious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom