Gag gifts for Christmas.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't ever go wrong with Poo-pourri!!!

s-l1000.jpg
You laugh? It works!
Back in the day, we'd stike a match after the fact... :D

Sulfur covers a multitude of... odors.

:drunk2:

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of paperback books that were blank on the inside and the title was "How to Extract Your Head from Your Butt" by Dr. Durt E. Phorseps.
On the back were ringing endorsements from politicians, etc, along with a warning that in extreme cases the pages of the book would appear to be blank to the reader.
I think I've given them all away.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of Obama comemerative plates from big lots with $2.00 stickers on them. They were $19.99 as seen on tv ones. I'm down to one left. I have given a bunch away over the years. I either get a good laugh from recipients or a go F yourself.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at a friends for Xmas one year and one of his daughters bought him a blow up doll. He played along and opened it and started blowing her up when the doorbell rang. I guess he didnt hear it but the wife answered the door and here comes in the preacher neighbor with a pie gift as my buddy is there blowing up his new side piece. He flung the partially inflated GF under the tree...I am not sure if the preacher saw it or not but it was hilarious.

Lol, that’s funny and brought back the memory of a welding supervisor back in the day at a place I worked.
The entire crew bought each other gag gifts at Christmas. They all went together and bought the supervisor a blow up sex doll as his gift.
Taking it home he decided to be in bed with the doll naked when his wife came home from work as a surprise.
What he didn’t know was his wife had stopped to pick up her mom who was a deacon in her church to advise on some home decorating thing.
When wife and mom walked into the bedroom, there he was in all his glory!
Needless to say, his surprise fell as quickly as his “glory” wilted. Years later he told me his mil still keeps him at arms length.

Latest posts

Top Bottom