Gah, No More Toys for a While. Or I Just Spent the Morning at the Dealership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother saw this somewhere on the internet. This is ridiculous. My local dealer said they’re up charging but not like this.

View attachment 252442
Be nice if somebody test drove it through their showroom window and totaled three more just like it. 51K market adjustment over dealer is criminal. Let him eat it.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will continue to buy previously owned vehicles and run them into the ground. I will them fix then and run them again.
We stupidly have newer vehicles with payments, once paid off we will go back to no payments and cash only. Freeing up $700+ a month for two cars is a nice increase in take home pay and a nice increase to savings.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will continue to buy previously owned vehicles and run them into the ground. I will them fix then and run them again.
We stupidly have newer vehicles with payments, once paid off we will go back to no payments and cash only. Freeing up $700+ a month for two cars is a nice increase in take home pay and a nice increase to savings.
I used to trade trucks every couple or three years or whenever they hit 150k miles, but I’ve decided to run the ones I have now until they physically won’t go anymore. I‘d been car payment free for several years, but I had to buy a car for my daughter last summer and financed it. I intended to pay cash, but I ended up buying her a nicer car than what I had intended with the hope it will get her through the rest of high school and college too. I’m planning to sell one of my trucks in the next month or so and hopefully pay her car off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom