Gail King Hit The Nail On The Head.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This morning on that CBS morning show, Gail King hit the nail on the head when she said, and I paraphrase - "This is happening to our defenseless children". ( I don't remember precisely how she said it .)

Defenseless. Yes, Gail. DEFENSELESS! Providing an effective and timely defense with arms is the simplest and most prudent method. None of these murderous shootings can be prevented with any measure of certainty but they can be dealt an effective and timely end by shooting back. Shooting back may not stop an active shooter before anyone gets shot, but 19 of the kids in Uvalde did die - and several more shot - before law enforcement arrived at the scene - long after the shooter began his rampage.

Animals always have their means of defense with them wherever they go. Wild buffalo in Africa have their horns. Bees have their stingers. Skunks have their stink. Armadillos have their armor plating. Porcupines have their quills. Chameleons can change colors to blend in with their surroundings. People have their brains to develop their own means of defense, like spears, arrows, guns, pitchforks, bats etc. People are not born with a natural natural means of defense like the rest of the animal kingdom. Ergo, stripping kids of armed guardians is a death sentence imposed upon these kids. Anyone who strips kids of armed guardians, or strips anyone else of their means of defense is just as culpable as anyone who goes on one of these murdering sprees.

I guess it is more important to would-be tyrants, despots, and dictators to have disarmed subjects than protecting the lives of our children - even the lives of adults! Hmm ... That tells me who is already in charge - those very tyrants, despots, and dictators.

Woody

Edited to correct spelling.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
and what about all the children that get shot every week outside of schools while living in dense urban areas?

they don't count because they aren't white school kids?

how can they justify the fact that the majority of child gun deaths occur in their districts; districts with the strictest gun laws?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
well in the case of abortion; the only one worth protecting is the defenseless woman who decided to have unprotected sex.

you think that fetus is defenseless? oh come on; it doesn't even exist. just like gender! /s

obama put it best; we can't have our women punished with a baby!

and to further expand: the whole "toxic masculinity" in regards to guns and self defense is ASTRONOMICALLY more sane than the "toxic femininity" in regards to abortion.

like.....if i'm on the toilet and i'm imagining ten different ways i'd have to take out 50 ninjas that just stormed my house in order to defend myself and my family, i'm "fantasizing" about killing ninjas (even tho i have no idea what it would actually be like because it hasn't happened). there is no positive in this fantasy; the ninjas are bad. they want to hurt me. they want to hurt my family. they need to go. if they didn't decide to attack my house; they wouldn't be dead. but they did.

compared to:

if i'm on the toilet and i'm imagining ten different ways i could abort my baby because.....well that baby would really be a hinderance on my life (even tho i have no idea what it would be like because it hasn't happened). there is no positive in this fantasy; the baby is bad. it wants to hurt me. it wants to hurt my career. it needs to go. if i didn't decided to have sex; it wouldn't need to be dead. but i did.

in one scenario; it's a man fantasizing about killing other men to protect his life and his family. he doesn't know the bad guys he's fantasizing about possibly shooting in a self defense situation; it's fantasy.

in the other scenario; it's a woman fantasizing about killing ***her own unborn, defenseless child***. she DOES know who the child is; it would be HERS. it's fantasy, but about a VERY distinct and real possibility.

what are the odds of needing to defend yourself in a shooting?
what are the odds of getting pregnant?

one of them is a pure thought experiment in mental preparedness;
the other is a satanic fantasy of murdering your unborn children THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE.

one of them is being prepared for an emergency, even if extremely rare.
one of them is being conditioned for a life situation; even if extremely common.

that's the point of mentally preparing; so that when the emergency hits you are ready. your mind will go to those thoughts of preparation.

in the case of a shooting; the man's fantasy would put him in a place of physical steps. draw weapon, begin clearing, etc etc.

in the case of a woman getting pregnant; the woman's fantasy would put also put her in a place of physical steps. get in the car, drive to planned parenthood, schedule abortion.

how many women that fantasize about abortion from the age of 12 will likely have that thought enter their minds first when they first find out they are pregnant? the VERY first thought; "oh crap, i've been preparing for this. i have to KILL IT."

it's literally INSANE that EVERY YOUNG GIRL AND WOMAN IN AMERICA IS FANTASIZING ABOUT MURDERING CHILDREN SHE WILL LIKELY NEVER EVEN HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

IT'S INSANE.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom