Galco Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put the unloaded gun in wax paper or a bread bag then stick it in the holster overnight. If still too tight, double the wrap, and repeat. NO MINK OIL or anything like that! Will ruin the rig. Only a hard wax to polish it if you want, like Kiwi in a can.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put the unloaded gun in wax paper or a bread bag then stick it in the holster overnight. If still too tight, double the wrap, and repeat. NO MINK OIL or anything like that! Will ruin the rig. Only a hard wax to polish it if you want, like Kiwi in a can.
Well the bag trick worked... I started with one, then this morning I put a second bag in. still could use a little, but it will stretch enough carrying.
Thanks again guys!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent. Now, as mentioned, just wear it and let the break in happen. You can use bread bags, wax paper, pretty much anything like this and it will do the job. Now, you MUST post a pic or two or more of the new holster for us to see. We likes pics.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now if my CC license would hurry up and get here.
IMG_4899.jpg
IMG_4900.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom