Game camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Browning myself. In fact, that is all I buy now for our area and they have been great. We did get one bad one and I can't figure it out. It takes pictures in my backyard just fine but doesn't catch anything in the woods. I would agree, that one is a lemon and need to call the CS # but have not got around to it.

I have probably 8-9 and that is the only one with an issue.

Wild Game Innovations is a freaking ant magnet. I can't complain though, mine was given to me by my neighbor but I would never buy one.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Moultrie Delta Base Cellular and they seem to work pretty well for the price paid. Daytime pics are great. Nighttime pics are pretty good but not great. Still happy with them.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Moultrie Delta Base Cellular and they seem to work pretty well for the price paid. Daytime pics are great. Nighttime pics are pretty good but not great. Still happy with them.
My first cell cam was a Moultrie in the early 2000’s, but I haven’t owned one since.
F0C713C6-1D87-49D1-8547-219DCE58EEEB.jpeg

gunnut918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks all. Got some research to do now. Was looking at Moultrie 42I but the more I read about it the less I like. Will be looking at the ones mentioned.

Farmer925

Marksman
Reaction score
I have ran bushnell trail cameras for 20+ years and have a number that are at least 10 years old. Good cameras.... I have had very few problems with them (and I don't count the one a bear ate, yeah surprised the hell out me too). Reseaching cell cams and trying to decide which one I want to try. Prices on cell cams are coming down and yeah I'm a cheapskate and won't spend $200+ for a camera.

Latest posts

Top Bottom