Game cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Danny, get you some trail markers. There are reflective twist ties and thumbtacks available or just a roll of reflective tape. Our landowner did some clearing this year and I had to make new trails. The twist ties saved me
Most of the trail markers I am seeing are red, if I'm using a green headlamp, will they show up well?

Here's some that are red/yellow combined. They look like they'll work...

https://smile.amazon.com/Hunter-Saf...eflective+trail+marker&qid=1574601033&sr=8-10

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah my buddy had one of those green ones... I didn't know that. I'll go order one now and see if it will get here before next Friday when I can go back. Thanks for the tip.

The does came back to the feeder last night, but nothing was there all day. As for scent... well... I used lye soap to wash, I probably need to get some of that laundry detergent that has no scent, too. What do you do about your jacket? Febreeze will leave perfumed scent, is there a deer-hunting style Febreeze or something similar?

Don’t waste your money on scent products. They don’t work. A deers nose is so highly tuned they can pick you out from a long way. It’s impossible to be scent free.
I’ve watched them walk 1/4 mile downwind of my stand, stop and stare right at me.
I got this headlamp at Lowe’s. Green, red and standard white. Works great if you need one quick.

0c6eb430940bb4f771fb34da4d65d497.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welded up a cam holder/stick/mount thing and got it on a terrace on the other side of the little bottom area I hunt. Finally getting pics. It was just a matter of no coverage where I had the cam originally

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my two replacement SPYPOINT cameras back today. Got one of them set out, the other is on the porch.
Currently working, hopefully I will get longer run time out of these.
...can’t really complain about customer service. They did try and help to get my old ones to work, when that failed, they replaced them.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I purchased the ‘avid hunter’ plan but it still says I’ve exceeded my 100 free photos and not receiving pics. How long does it take to kick in? I bought the plan on the 18th. I got the email saying they received my payment. Is there a code or something that I need to apply to my account?

Latest posts

Top Bottom