Game cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I purchased the ‘avid hunter’ plan but it still says I’ve exceeded my 100 free photos and not receiving pics. How long does it take to kick in? I bought the plan on the 18th. I got the email saying they received my payment. Is there a code or something that I need to apply to my account?

That isn't a transmission plan . . . that's something they offer to give you access to different options on their cloud. Longer storage time, etc.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled all of my game cams and cranked up the feeders today. I'm pretty much done with an upcoming elk hunt, and taking 4 deer this season. Three of the four deer donated to those in need, and one doe in the processor for me. If I get an elk, that deer at the processor will be donated as well.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I could help you, but I am not familiar with spylink cameras.
I got it figured out. I had ordered a ‘scouting package’ which is a bunch of BS that I’ll never use. Good if you’re guiding or whatever. Anyway, got them to put that money towards a photo transmission plan. I don’t know what I was thinking when I pulled the info.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We heck, I guess I screwed up then. What do I need to do?

I'm not sure what their process is for canceling the scouting package subscription. But in order to update your transmission plan, you'll need to select the camera, then click the account tab and at the top you should see "photo transmission plans" (this is through the app on your phone).

There should be Free, Basic (250), Standard (1000), Premium (unlimited) as options . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom