Game cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poking around on the spypoint app and it looks like they have a multi cam deal too. 50 annually for up to 5 cams and 80 for up to 10 cams

that is for the "spypoint experience" not for photo transmission. i pay the $15 per month on each camera for the unlimited monthly. i will go with the free after season and turn it way down

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I've done . . .

Ah gotcha, I just set mine up a couple days ago. The free 30 days should get me just about through the season. I set mine up to send me pics at noon every day. It’s been a couple days and I haven’t got anything yet. How long did it take you guys to get yours? I set it up in my office and got pics immediately. I’m wondering if I’ve got it set right

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah gotcha, I just set mine up a couple days ago. The free 30 days should get me just about through the season. I set mine up to send me pics at noon every day. It’s been a couple days and I haven’t got anything yet. How long did it take you guys to get yours? I set it up in my office and got pics immediately. I’m wondering if I’ve got it set right

You're just transmitting once a day? I'd suggesting updating that to send 12 times a day. It'll allow for smaller transmissions.

Depending on cell coverage and transmission settings it should send within a couple of hours if a picture was taken.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember if you change it, it will not change until noon when your transmission was set up to talk to the app.

I set mine every transfer and if i see my battery getting low i turn to every 2 hours. or more.

Must buy a 12v battery too! it will pay for it self.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also to me the spyoint experience is a waste of money. just do the photo plans and you will be happy. Buck tracker and turkey trackers is not worth paying more for me.

What antenna strength do you show? i know if i get 1 bar then, sometimes there is a delay. it seems to me if it is in one location for a while it gets a little better service after time. not sure how or why but that is my experience.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I’ve been checking the app for a couple days with ‘no photos match your request’ or something like that. This morning I got the ‘error401’ message. Looked on the net and it said to log out then back in. That’s seemed to work and I’m not getting the no photos massage either. Sooo, maybe it’s getting ready to transfer?
Signal says 3/5 and battery is 100%

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to their site, I need to retrieve the cam to rectify the issue. It says ‘no communication since 8:36 yesterday ‘ that’s when I was setting it up in my office. It took 45 pics of me walking around. I deleted the pics,turned it off,took it to my lease, strapped it to a tree,turned it on. WTH went wrong

Latest posts

Top Bottom