Garage heat opinion..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cut hole in outside wall . add window unit that does both heat and cool. problem solved and that way next summer you won't be asking us about how to cool your reloading area.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cut hole in outside wall . add window unit that does both heat and cool. problem solved and that way next summer you won't be asking us about how to cool your reloading area.
That's the solution I have to my shop building. Putting window Heater/ac combo. A bit pricy but will work. Moving all my gun cleaning and work table to my small building. Going to build a smaller shed to put Lawn mower and shovels rakes (etc) that takes up a lot of room.
When warm weather comes up will be running utilities to it.
Shed 1.JPG shed2.JPG shed3.JPG

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No , it had a pump to bring waste oil up from the tank in the pit . the clean burn service / repair company was out of Edmond at the time , we had to vac the burner box out after a couple months and check the ing probes from time to time , but it was ez to take care of .

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Niceee............few options I can look over.
No outside door to mount a window heater/cooler into. The wall my work bench is on faces the front patio, not sure momma would like a a/c looking unit hanging out there but it's a thought.
Sure temping to set up my barrel tent stove and run the flue out the window but then I have to go cut wood, make son split and stack it etc. I know I know, I whine a lot! :) :)

Thanks guys

Latest posts

Top Bottom