Garage sale ammo score

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Those ain’t garage sale prices, those are gun show prices!

At garage sales, I’m typically looking to spend less than 20-25% original price of something in good condition. Like the two pneumatic air drills I picked up yesterday for $1/ea. on ammo, I may be even willing to go like 75% of original price….
god bless cheap air tools and garage sales. i've spent a FRACTION of what my tools "really" cost. most of them are barely used, and the ones that are you know worked well; that's why they got used lol.

heck it's to the point where i can find more specialized tools at garage sales than "tool" stores like lowes or home depot. picked up oscillating spindle sander for like $30 with all sorts of attachments too. hard to even find one of those for sanding scrolled pieces or whatnot curved pieces.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Man, we sure make lots of hard core judgements about people and their activities based on one small piece of information, like their asking price on a box of ammo.
oh come on that's bs. if someone was posting that ammo here for those prices they'd be called the same.

trying to sell it to old ladies who very likely don't know any better is pretty pathetic.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oh come on that's bs. if someone was posting that ammo here for those prices they'd be called the same.

trying to sell it to old ladies who very likely don't know any better is pretty pathetic.
Maybe he was told he had to sell it . . . and he didn't want to. But put it out to show he at least tried. :anyone:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife does not tell me what to do especially concerning my guns or ammo. Does yours ?
There are folks walking on this earth that donate their nards to their wife and follow instructions for whatever reason. Possibly something like you sell your ammo and guns or I'll divorce you and take 1/2 of that 5 million dollar nest egg retirement fund for your "little indiscretion" the other night.
Personally, I'd give her the money and walking papers but others may not be that resolute.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like half the folks are mad at the thought somebody got a deal on ammo and the other half are holier-than-thou "Well Ahh wouldn't have paid them gouger prices for ammo!"

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are folks walking on this earth that donate their nards to their wife and follow instructions for whatever reason. Possibly something like you sell your ammo and guns or I'll divorce you and take 1/2 of that 5 million dollar nest egg retirement fund for your "little indiscretion" the other night.
Personally, I'd give her the money and walking papers but others may not be that resolute.
Wait a minute, someonehas a $5 million USD nest egg on here?!?

Who that is?!? Ima see if there’s a chance….😄

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom