Gas for 2.999

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we can get real conservatives running DC for the next 20 years.....
OSA members at that idea:
laughing-laugh.gif

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was $3.04, IIRC, at the Casey’s in Okmulgee.
It was $3.17 for E10 87. The $3.04 was for a different grade; from where I was, I couldn't quite read what it said (85, maybe?) and there wasn't any at the island where I was gassing up. It wasn't E85, as that was around $2.34.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya there is an OnCue and 7-11 across from each other and they have a price war going on dropping it everyday for a few weeks.

Feel free not to come to the area though haha, there was a news story about it now people are driving from all over to get gas there meanwhile those of us that live right here have to deal with all the increased t

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Gas War there makes it seem that Biden is right about where the high price of gasoline is coming from: Big Oil. If they can sell it cheap to gas stations low enough to start a gas war? See what I mean.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was $3.17 for E10 87. The $3.04 was for a different grade; from where I was, I couldn't quite read what it said (85, maybe?) and there wasn't any at the island where I was gassing up. It wasn't E85, as that was around $2.34.
Casey's sells 88 octane which is E15. It is normally a few pennies cheaper than the E10 87 octane.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya there is an OnCue and 7-11 across from each other and they have a price war going on dropping it everyday for a few weeks.

Feel free not to come to the area though haha, there was a news story about it now people are driving from all over to get gas there meanwhile those of us that live right here have to deal with all the increased traffic
Increased traffic? For 2.99/gal I'll pack a lunch and wait it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom