Gas for 2.999

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gas for 2.999 in Mustang. 7/11 and OnCue. Mustang Rd and SW 15. Cheapest I've seen in a while.
Gasoline areound this part of the country was about $2.00 per gal. average, for the last three years of the Trump Administration, REMEMBER? This nation was ENERGY INDEPENDENT, produced more Crude Oil than we used, for the first time in 40/50 years, under President Trumps leadership, REMEMBER? This means, by being the world's largest consumer of petroleum products, not being dependent on foreign sources, WE SET WORLD CRUDE OIL COMMODITY PRICES! Biden canceled ALL of President Trumps Policies that made that possible, ON HIS VERY FIRST DAY IN OFFICE, ON NATIONAL TV, REMEMBER? HAS YOU PAYING TWO TO THREE TIMES AS MUCH FOR FUEL, AND EVERYTHING ELSE, SAVED THE PLANET YET, OR ARE WE BEING USED TO MAKE OPEC RICHER, AND MORE POWERFUL, SO THEY CAN BRIBE AMERICAN POLITICIANS? YOU DECIDE, THEN VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently bought a nice 'Ye Olde Fashioned' style glass Hurricane Lamp at a yard sale for $1.
It's a solid, well made lamp- just a modern version made in China.
I have 'several' old oil lamps already; & didn't 'need' it...but joked I bought it because it 'had more than a dollar's worth of oil in it'.
...But I also claim that these crazy Globo-Politicians keep gas prices up so nobody can afford to throw Molotovs at 'em.
On a similar note: Beef producers are 'culling the herd' due to price increases in feeding/keeping/processing cattle right now. You may want to load up on cheap steaks, before Klaus makes you a Cricket Burger...or Billy Gates opens a chain of 'Lab-Slurry' fast 'food' joints.
These Clowns need more fiber.
Hemp fiber.
Having a few Chinese glass oil lamps is fine, but THIS type of thing is infuriating!
https://fromthetrenchesworldreport....very-then-gave-the-technology-to-china/305500https://fromthetrenchesworldreport....overnment-is-crushing-with-regulations/305535I trust the 'From the Trenches' news site for updated compilations of articles, many 'Not Seen on TV'.

Last edited:

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya there is an OnCue and 7-11 across from each other and they have a price war going on dropping it everyday for a few weeks.

Feel free not to come to the area though haha, there was a news story about it now people are driving from all over to get gas there meanwhile those of us that live right here have to deal with all the increased traffic
And to think you guys are setting on millions of barrels of oil. That's great. Happy for you all!

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Forces working in the shadows are insuring that, as the 2022 Election approaches, fuel prices are dropping. If the House and Senate are retained by the Leftist Technocrats, fuel prices will soon rise again to never before reached levels.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sam's club in Owasso today!
Resized952022080995143451.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom