Gate openers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was a great introduction to your problem. Now for a solution. See Gate Openers do have an electric charge and pulse to them - I suspect that the electrical code is somehow being interrupted causing a weak, lazy, signal. To get it back in sequence I will try to inject a reverse polarity, like a shock collar. When it is sluggish, ZAP!!!! I bet you'd be surprised, how quickly it responds.

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It wasn't cold enough for all of those clothes. I think your slave driver was gone today and that is why you had time to post.
Yeah that picture is from a while back. I had time to post because my gate opener was working so slow. Maybe I should just drive on to the next pasture when my gate opener is working slowly shutting a gate. A mile long walk could cure some stuff. I’d have lots of time to post while my gate opener is catching up.

Boy that’s a terrible idea Bassin’! I ain’t doin it! You’re on your own!

Hey gate opener,
I know you read this stuff stalkin me. You see how I told Bassin’ off?! You’re the best gate opener ever!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey gate opener,
I know you read this stuff stalkin me. You see how I told Bassin’ off?! You’re the best gate opener ever!
You have a stalker?? Oh man, I wish I had a stalker. I have ALWAYS wanted a stalker!

But it has always been MY name on the restraining order…

Latest posts

Top Bottom