Gempro 250

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Has anyone used these? I have a gempro 250. When I got it, it worked for approximately 1 week. It began gradually drifting up, and up, and up. I would re-zero it and watch it keep climbing for hours.

I made a warranty claim and just received my Second one. I plug it in and let it go through its start up procedure and now It just reads "err 0" on the display screen.

Does anybody have any experience with these?

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone used these? I have a gempro 250. When I got it, it worked for approximately 1 week. It began gradually drifting up, and up, and up. I would re-zero it and watch it keep climbing for hours. I made a warranty claim and just received my Second one. I plug it in and let it go through its start up procedure and now It just reads "err 0" on the display screen. Does anybody have any experience with these?

I've been using one for about 3 months. It will change slightly the first few minutes I use it. So, I keep an eye on the zero. Calibration checks are still accurate, only the zero changes.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine has done the same thing. Something is getting stuck in/around/under the load cell. The first time it happened to me, one kernel of powder had gotten up under there. It happened to me again in the middle of reloading. At one point I thought "Well, it looks like it's gonna have to be warrantied, so I might as well mess with it". So I gave it a little percussive maintenance and a little shaking, and low and behold, it straightened out.. I did damage my perception of the scale some though, but it's pretty easy to detect when it is and isn't acting that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom