Gen 5 Glocks at Big Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are here! Saw them with my own eyes, felt them with my own hands. If you have been waiting on a Gen 5, either a 17 or a 19, come on down to big boys and snatch one up while they still have some. $569.00

Nice guns. In fact, they are perfection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are here! Saw them with my own eyes, felt them with my own hands. If you have been waiting on a Gen 5, either a 17 or a 19, come on down to big boys and snatch one up while they still have some. $569.00

Nice guns. In fact, they are perfection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot a friends Gen 5 G19 Sunday evening. I really didn't see an advantage over my Gen 4 G19. The finger grooves don't bother me. He is a lefty, and doesn't like the finger grooves, so it works for him. The trigger may be a bit better, but it's still nothing to brag about. There are other factory triggers that are better.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody said in another thread somewhere that the finger grooves weren't meant for humans. I kinda like my finger grooves. I'm not sure exactly what that says about me ... :lookaroun

Glock should get with the program and design removable panels like other makers. It's not rocket science. I'm the same way, I like finger grooves.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock should get with the program and design removable panels like other makers. It's not rocket science. I'm the same way, I like finger grooves.
It pretty nice when I'm working with someone to change the panels on my M&P, VP9, or PPQ. The grip models on the p320, not so much because of availability. I was working with someone with very small hands that was struggling with a Glocks this weekend. The small grip M&P fixed some pretty major issues. Their next step with a Glock is to send it to someone like Robar for a custom grip reduction.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It pretty nice when I'm working with someone to change the panels on my M&P, VP9, or PPQ. The grip models on the p320, not so much because of availability. I was working with someone with very small hands that was struggling with a Glocks this weekend. The small grip M&P fixed some pretty major issues. Their next step with a Glock is to send it to someone like Robar for a custom grip reduction.
Or do it yourself with a Dremel and a little patience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom