Gen 5 Glocks at Big Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My advice--avoid cheap, throwaway handguns like Jimenez, Davis, Cobra, and Glock. Spend your money on quality, not bargain basement junk.

I'm going to forward this on to Headquarters, Marine Corps and tell 'em NOT to outfit the MARSOC guys with those Blocks now since I learned this. Thanks man!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to forward this on to Headquarters, Marine Corps and tell 'em NOT to outfit the MARSOC guys with those Blocks now since I learned this. Thanks man!
I'm not taking sides as to the pros or cons of Glock's, but be aware that the military all too often purchase gear NOT based on what's best or most appropriate for our warriors, or even least expensive, but on who gives the best deals (i.e. gifts, kickbacks, positive political publicity, amount of party donations, etc.).

Our military members have become little more than guinea pigs and pawns to those that hold the purse strings.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fingergrooves on my previous G19 and G30s ruined the glock experience for me. I handled a gen 5 g19 and it felt pretty darn good. If I ever decide to carry a compact again I just might go for the gen 5 G19.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fingergrooves on my previous G19 and G30s ruined the glock experience for me. I handled a gen 5 g19 and it felt pretty darn good. If I ever decide to carry a compact again I just might go for the gen 5 G19.

They have something for everybody now! Good deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom