Gen 5 Glocks at Big Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1188.JPG
I just bought a Larry Vickers glock. I love it. I don't see a big difference in the gen 5 and the gen 4. Even though mine isn't technically any generation of glock I still love it. And the rtf2 texture is excellent.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and had lunch at H&H today. I held the one that they have in the case. I would say that I am probably done buying Glocks, unless something really cool comes out in the future.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock needs to offer a carbine in 9mm and 10mm.

People think Glock is a genius but sometimes I beg to differ..... think of how many single stack 9mms he could've sold 10 years ago when everyone was begging for one. Same with a carbine. There would be a line out the door at every gunshop.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing that they finally did with Gen 5: G19 and G17 barrels have the same lockup. So the 17 barrel is just a longer 19 barrel. Might mean you can swap top ends, which would be cool.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glock is dangerously close to going the way of Colt. They cannot become complacent within the market less the niche be filled by hungrier companies...

Latest posts

Top Bottom