Gender reveal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No, not one of the 107 but one of two. I’m going to be a grandpa in January so we got all the mom, dads, grandma’s and grandpa’s together today. The doctors sent my daughter and my DIL’s best friends the results so that they could plan the party accordingly. My son and DIL didn’t even know the gender until today.
9DD91675-2781-4450-B7DB-EA83A326B62B.png

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, not one of the 107 but one of two. I’m going to be a grandpa in January so we got all the mom, dads, grandma’s and grandpa’s together today. The doctors sent my daughter and my DIL’s best friends the results so that they could plan the party accordingly. My son and DIL didn’t even know the gender until today.
View attachment 213207
Congratulations!!!
My oldest boy and his wife did their’s last week! I’m going to be a Grandpa to a baby girl in November. They live in Moore and her parents and us are in Kingfisher. It was turning out to be challenging for a get together, because it took 3 sonograms before she would let us tell what she was. So rather set another party, just to let us down again, they did a group text…
9E595AD3-727C-4615-AF19-B0AD6CE0E029.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom